Monday, July 18, 2011

HOUSTON, TEXAS and ENGLAND

Home again ... and now to prepare for my September 2011 Camino de Santiago journey.  This year I am 'Walking Home' or 'closing the circle'.  I am starting in Santiago de Compostela (SdC), Spain and hopefully finishing where my 2002, 2003 and 2007 pilgrimages started, Saint-Jean-Pied-de-Port (SJPP), France.

HITCHIN LAVENDER
Tanya, Sophie, Garry and I visit Hitchin Lavender at Cadwell Farm and on the way passed this sign for a Guild of Master Sweeps meeting at the Marriott Hotel in Waltham Abbey.
It was a rainy day but not long before we arrived at Cadwell Farm the rain stopped and we had clear weather for our visit.  I was reminded of the Camino when mud collected on the bottom of my boots with each step down the hill.  There are different types and colors of lavender at the farm.








 

No comments:

Post a Comment